CollegeDegree.com -- a directory of colleges, universities, degrees, programs and courses offered through distance learning. We strive to provide students with a current and easy-to-use portal for educational resources.
Joining the World Wide Web in May 1998, CollegeDegree.com is favored by many visitors and is hosted by one of the top Web hosts in the world. Being hosted by one of the best assures our advertisers an uptime of nearly 100 percent, the fastest page access time possible, and unlimited bandwidth.
CollegeDegree.com is registered with the United States Copyright Office, Library of Congress to protect the unique design created by our Webmaster in early 1998. Most visitors welcome design, color, and uniqueness while searching for information, and this is what we offer -- a user-friendly, colorful portal.
We advertise CollegeDegree.com through radio ads, search engine placement, and links from other Web sites. Articles written about us and other accolades add to our popularity. Also, the easy-to-remember and commonly used domain name "CollegeDegree" adds to the number of viewers to the site, which is nearly 300,000 per quarter.
CollegeDegree.com receives recognition from students, colleges, Web portals, magazines, and others as stated below:
- The Educators' Portal, Educational Media, names CollegeDegree.com the "site of the week" for its Curriculum Administrator Magazine On November 20, 2000.
- The Next Step magazine names CollegeDegree.com as one of "50 Top Web Site Picks" in the article, A Roadmap for the Information Superhighway 2001.
- In an InfoWorld news brief, Resources Abound For Finding Training and Education, September 1999, CollegeDegree.com is highlighted as a good resource for Distance Learning information.
- EarthLink Blink magazine names CollegeDegree.com as "an excellent source for information on distance-learning colleges and degree programs" in an article on Distance Learning.
- Britannica.com gives CollegeDegree.com recognition by placing our listing under "The Web's Best Sites, Distance Learning Providers."
- The Pfizer Medical Humanities Initiative and also Positive Profiles selects CollegeDegree.com as one of the best scholarship resource sites for students.
- Boston University includes CollegeDegree.com in its presentation on electronic marketing of university courseware and intellectual property for the Association of University Technology Managers held this year in New Orleans.
- The Journal of Young Investigators, a student-led initiative for undergraduate scientific information, includes CollegeDegree.com in its online reference database.
- NewWork News, names CollegeDegree.com as one of the best Web picks for its "Best Web Tips" for June 2000.
- Several Universities link to CollegeDegree.com, including Louisiana Technical University, University of Iowa, Rochester Institute of Technology, and others. Also, search engines such as Yahoo, MSN, and Google list CollegeDegree.com under Educational Web Directories or Searchable Databases for Distance Learning.
Our primary business focus is colleges and universities that want to promote specialized or distance learning programs on a user- friendly portal. All information submitted is entered by our Webmaster and checked for accuracy. Our membership plans are viewed as a "real value" for the service received and increased business realized. We welcome your comments and suggestions, and we look forward to including your college in our directory!