The online MBA in IT Management is designed for experienced IT professionals and managers seeking a master’s degree that will equip them with in-depth knowledge and skills in business and IT management and strategy. This challenging program prepares you to take on mid-to-upper-level IT management positions, providing you with a traditional MBA education as well as IT-specific skill sets, including IT project management and IT strategic solutions.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.