WGU's online M.S. in Management and Leadership is an online business graduate degree program created for experienced professionals and managers seeking a master’s degree to advance their careers and improve their management skills. This challenging degree program focuses on a wide variety of leadership skills, such as managing human capital, data-driven decision making, and change management and innovation.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.