- School: Western Governors University
- Degree: Bachelors
- Subject: Information Technology
- Request more information »
The B.S. in IT—Security degree program is designed for IT security managers and experienced IT professionals who seek a bachelor’s degree and certifications to solidify a career in information security. This challenging program incorporates several valuable certifications from Cisco and CompTIA (at no extra cost) and equips you with the latest security management skills and the broad foundation of IT knowledge you need to become an expert information security manager.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—WGU is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.