- School: Western Governors University
- Degree: Bachelors
- Subject: Information Technology
- Request more information »
The B.S. in IT—Network Administration degree program is designed for experienced network server administrators who need a bachelor’s degree and certifications to advance their careers. This challenging program incorporates multiple recognized industry certifications from CompTIA and Microsoft and prepares you with the cutting-edge network server administration skills and the broad foundation of IT knowledge you need to become an effective, marketable network server administrator.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—WGU is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.