- School: Western Governors University
- Degree: Bachelors
- Subject: Information Technology
- Request more information »
The B.S. in Business—Information Technology Management is designed for IT professionals who are seeking a bachelor’s degree in management or experienced managers pursuing greater IT knowledge to keep up with the advances of technology. This rigorous program combines technical expertise with business acumen to help working adults like you advance in their IT careers. This broad-based business education also includes several IT certifications, all of which are included as part of your tuition.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.