- School: Western Governors University
- Degree: Bachelors
- Subject: Accounting
- Request more information »
The B.S. in Accounting is designed for established accountants or bookkeepers seeking to advance their careers in accounting as well as for individuals seeking a career change into accounting. You will become a competent accountant with a thorough education in financial and cost accounting, tax accounting, auditing, and other accounting areas.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.