- College Board Scholarship Search
Locate scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs from a database of more than 2,000 programs online.
Provides a search for over 600,000 scholarships, fellowships, loans, and grants tailored to specific needs.
- FinAid - Grants
Grants are a form of financial aid based on need which you do not have to repay. Here you will find links to a variety of grant resources online.
- Grants and Assistance Activities - NTIA
National Telecommunications and Information Administration offers a variety of assistance to the public in the telecommunications arena. Forms of assistance include grants, training, information, and research services that promote greater public participation in the development of telecommunications and information technology and services.
- Grants Information Center
From the University of Wisconsin-Madison Memorial Library. Grants Information Center is one of approximately 200 Cooperating Collections throughout the U.S. established by the Foundation Center to make funding information available to the public.
- Grantsmanship Center
The Grantsmanship Center is a leading source of fundraising, training and information for the nonprofit sector. The site includes TGC'S Federal Register Grant Information which updates daily.
- Resource Guide to Federal Funding for Technology in Education
This guide is intended to provide some of the resources available throughout the Federal government for educational technology.
- Sallie Mae College Aid Sources for Higher Education
One of the industry's most respected and comprehensive sources of financial aid for college.
- Technology Opportunities Program
Since 1994, the Technology Opportunities Program has been awarding grants for model projects demonstrating innovative uses of network technology.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Rural Development, Rural Utilities Service Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant and Loan Program (DLT)
Grants and loans are available for distance learning and telemedicine projects.
- U.S. Department of Education
Department of Education for information on grants and opportunities available to students.
- U.S. Department of Education: Applying For Federal Student Aid
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is found here. Also, there is a Federal School Code search page.
- U.S. Department of Education: What Should I Know About ED Grants?
The Information contained in this booklet is a non-technical summary of the Department of Education's discretionary grants process and the laws and regulations that govern it.