The M.S. in Information Technology—Network Management is designed for experienced IT professionals and individuals with real-world IT networking experience seeking IT management positions. This challenging program combines advanced technical expertise with management and leadership skills to prepare you for management of complex IT networks. The M.S. in IT—Network Management will give you the competency and flexibility to create and maintain a competitive edge in today’s rapidly changing and highly competitive IT environment.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.