- School: Western Governors University
- Degree: Masters
- Subject: Education, Administration, Curriculum & Instruction
- Request more information »
The M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction is designed for licensed teachers who wish to learn the skills and earn the credentials necessary to become pedagogical and curricular leaders. This challenging program teaches you to use empirical educational research to develop, implement, and evaluate teaching, learning, and performance improvement endeavors. Upon graduation, you’ll be fully prepared to meet the challenges of the 21st century classroom.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts./li>
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.